Check In: 4pm | Check Out: 12pm
Relax, renew and rejuvenate in California’s scenic Napa Valley at the Harvest Inn. Our AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in St. Helena offers the ideal lodging for a vacation getaway or intimate honeymoon. Enjoy stunning vineyard views with the Mayacamas Mountains just beyond luxuriant vineyards, as you experience the warm and inviting country estate ambiance.
Relax in the luxury and comfort of 74 spacious, newly-renovated guest rooms, suites and cottages. Our resort retreat, which is located in St. Helena and just north of Yountville, in Napa Valley features four distinctive garden environments - Rose, Vineyard, Fountain and Manor House. Indulge in oversized accommodations, many of which offer fireplaces and private decks or terraces from which to enjoy the spectacular views of Whitehall Lane Winery's Leonardini vineyard, the Mayacamas Mountains or the Harvest Inn’s own eight acres of lush gardens.
Hotel Features & Amenities:
- Oversized guest rooms with fireplaces, private decks or terraces and spectacular garden, vineyard, or mountain views
- Wine bar showcasing wine tasting events hosted by local wineries each Friday and Saturday evenings
- Eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens
- Relaxing and therapeutic massage treatments
- Picturesque wedding and event venues offering vineyard views and garden settings
-Bottle of wine from one of Napa Valley’s wineries on arrival
- Small refrigerator stocked with assorted juices and water
- Bountiful European-style wine country breakfast each morning
- Coffee maker with assorted coffees and tea
- 37’ flat screen television and DVD player
- Wireless internet and alarm clock radio
- Plush towels and luxurious bathrobes
- Finely woven 400 thread count linens, plush duvets and down pillows
- Nightly turndown service and Aveda bath products
- Accessible and pet-friendly rooms available
Garden Deluxe guest rooms are located in our intimate Rose Neighborhood. The rooms offer views of our beautifully landscaped gardens and feature either two double beds, one king or one queen bed, based upon availability. This room is approximately 350 square feet.
Fountain King guest rooms are located in our Fountain Neighborhood and surround our event center, and its outdoor courtyard. Each guest room offers a king sized bed and gas fireplace as well as a large bathroom with a soaking tub and walk in shower. These rooms are contemporary in design and are approximately 400 square feet, with a shared outdoor patio or terrace.
King Fireplace guest rooms are centered around our intimate Rose Neighborhood. These rooms offer a king sized bed with a large brick fireplace and view of our beautifully landscaped gardens. This room is very spacious, approximately 450 square feet, with a living area including sleeper sofas or two relaxing leather lounge chairs.
King Fireplace Patio:
King Fireplace Patio guest rooms are located in our Fountain Neighborhood and surround our swimming pool and Jacuzzi. These rooms each have their own patio or terrace and a view of our swimming pool or beautifully landscaped gardens. These rooms offer a king sized bed with a large brick fireplace and are very spacious, approximately 550 square feet, with a living area including two relaxing leather lounge chairs.
King Vineyard View:
King Vineyard View guest rooms are located in our Vineyard Neighborhood. These rooms epitomize the Napa Valley wine country experience. Each oversized guest room offers a king sized bed with a large brick fireplace and living area that include two relaxing leather lounge chairs. These rooms each have their own private patio or terrace with panoramic views into the neighboring vineyards and Mayacamus Mountains. These rooms are approximately 550 square feet.
Spa Vineyard View:
Spa Vineyard View guest rooms are located in our Vineyard Neighborhood. These rooms offer the ultimate Napa Valley wine country experience. Each oversized guest room offers a king sized bed with a large brick fireplace and living area with a sleeper sofa. These rooms each have their own private patio and outdoor whirlpool spa tub overlooking panoramic views into the neighboring vineyards and Mayacamus Mountains. These rooms are approximately 525 square feet.
Dining & Nightlife:
Delight in our bountiful complimentary wine country breakfast served in the Wine Country Kitchen each morning. Enjoy sweeping vineyard and Mayacamas Mountain views from indoor seating or the outside patio. Feast on a variety of fresh seasonal fruits, daily homemade muffins and scones, hot quiche, cereals, fresh cheeses and meats freshly brewed coffee and a variety of juices. Whether you linger over a relaxing breakfast or simply grab a quick bite, the Harvest Inn’s Wine Country Kitchen provides a bright start for the perfect wine country day.
Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:30a.m. to 11:00a.m.
Meetings & Events:
The Harvest Inn offers naturally lit event spaces, breathtaking lawns and inviting courtyards as inspiring settings for Napa Valley meetings and conferences, family reunions and other social events. Enjoy vineyard views and lushly landscaped courtyards with soothing fountains in a memorable wine country setting for your next Napa event.
The intimate Harvest Inn offers an ideal setting for Napa meetings with:
- Flexible space that features both wired and wireless internet access
- Complete conference planning and services
- Locally-focused food and beverage provided by Napa Valley's finest catering -companies
- More than 13,550 square feet of meeting and event space with a variety of configurations
- Exceptional meeting and event packages available seasonally
- Green programs to make your event more meaningful
Complete a Request a Proposalt or call the Harvest Inn Sales Department at 707-963-9463 for more information on planning your Napa Valley event.
Harvest Inn Napa Valley
One Main St. | St. Helena CA 94574
|2017-05-04 20:00:00 (Ended)||ONE MAIN - 80th Anniversary of Montecristo||Find Tickets|
|2017-09-14 09:30:00 (Ended)||Building a Global Response to Mental Health in the Workplace Forum||Find Tickets|